- Natural Fiber Bristle & Wide Application: The palm pot brush is made of natural coconut fibers and bamboo. Nature palm pot brush are suitable for cleaning cast iron pots, skillet, steel pots, pans, dishes, sinks, vegetables, tile, carpet, upholstery, etc. Eco-friendly and durable.
- Mini Round Reachable Design & Heat-Resistant Bristle: Stiff but flexible bristles are designed to handle heavy-duty cleaning, mini round shape is for easily reaching narrow corners and crevices to work effectively. Safe to use in boiling water and no easy to deform.
- Cost-effective Cleaning Kit: Comes with 4 pack scrub brushes, for scrubbing out stains and dirt on a variety of surfaces, no worry about hurting the coating of your pots or pans. Fit for kitchen, bathroom, laundry room and garage. Easy to clean and maintain, just wash with mild detergent and air dry.
- Perfect Size: Each nature bamboo scrub is with round finish and good texture, size is approx. 3.15 x 2.8 inch/ 8 x 7cm, the length of bristle in 2.4 cm/ 0.95 inch, offering ultra comfortable grips and fitting well with your palm, easier to hold and use.
- 12-Month Warranty: Do you have any concerns? We put customer satisfaction in the first place, and provide our customers with a 1-year warranty & 100% satisfaction. If you are not happy with palm pot brush, please feel free to contact us, we will either replace it or refund your money!
Bivisen 4 Pcs Mini Scrub Brush Dish Cleaning Scrubber Made of Sustainable Eco-friendly Bamboo
Easy-grip round knob is polished and sealed, waterproof, shorter handle allows for a secure grip and completes more vigorous scrubbing tasks.
Water-friendly bamboo is a great choice for home and kitchen cleaning tool, safe to use in cookware and tableware and will serve you for a long time
Material: Bamboo, Coconut, Union and Tampico Fiber
Color: as the picture shown
Bamboo brushes size: 2.8" D x 3.15" H
Length of bristle: 0.95 inch
4 x Bivisen Palm scrub brushes
Warm Maintenance Tips:
1. Wash these brushes with water and mild detergent;
2. Air-dry with bristles facing down;
3. Do Not sink these bamboo pan brushes in water for long time;
4. Keep them away from fire.