- Our Fresh Vintage Farms walnut oil is made from cold press extraction using whole, edible, California Grown Walnuts. We pride ourselves in providing a tasty, nutritious, and versatile Walnut oil perfect for all your cooking needs.
- We use fresh walnuts from Farms and Farmers that we know to be good stewards of the land and environment. We take pride in what we sell, because it is the same product we use in our kitchens at home.
- Unlike other walnut oils on the market that are expeller pressed or hexane extracted, our walnut oil is cold pressed providing the highest quality in both taste and health benefits.
- To be honest, we use our walnut oil for literally everything. Amongst our favorite uses for our Walnut Oil are cooking, baking, grilling, dipping, and salads.
- Our cold pressed walnut oil retains numerous nutritional properties found in whole California walnuts; including healthy fats, numerous antioxidants, an abundance of Omega 3s.
Our Walnut Oil is cold pressed using similar machines used to produce Extra Virgin Olive Oil. We use fresh walnuts from Farms and Farmers that we know to be good stewards of the land and environment. We take pride in what we sell, because it is the same product we use in our kitchens at home. There is a big difference between cold pressed (Virgin) Walnut Oil that we offer and all those “Sweet Walnut Oil” cans you see on shelves at low prices. For starters, they are pressed using expellers at 450+ degrees, secondly they use old, rancid walnuts that aren’t able to be fed to humans and then hyper-refine them into a state that they still claim to be “Walnut Oil”. The benefit of cold pressing our walnuts is that they retain numerous nutritional benefits that are lost during high heat or chemical extraction.