Huggies Little Snugglers Baby Diapers, protects baby's skin,Size Newborn(fits up to 10 lb.), 84 Ct, Giga Jr Pack (Packaging may Vary)
Huggies Little Snugglers diapers are formulated for sensitive skin, with premium softness and breathability to help keep baby dry and comfortable. Huggies GentleAbsorb Liner provides an extra soft layer of protection that draws moisture away from baby’s skin, while the Snuggle Soft Pocketed-back Waistband contains messes and helps prevent diaper blowouts. Huggies absorbent Leak Lock System helps eliminate leaks for up to 12 hours of protection, plus wetness indicator changes color when it's time for a change. Little Snugglers diapers are hypoallergenic, fragrance-free, latex-free, paraben-free, lotion-free and free of chlorine bleaching. Additionally, Preemie and Newborn size diapers have an umbilical cord cutout to protect baby’s belly button while it heals. Huggies Little Snugglers disposable diapers come in sizes Preemie (up to 6 lb.), Newborn (up to 10 lb.), 1 (up to 14 lb.), 2 (12-18 lb.), 3 (16-28 lb.), 4 (22-37 lb.), 5 (27+ lb.) and 6 (35+ lb.). Join Huggies Rewards to earn points on every pack of Huggies diapers and wipes you purchase. Points are redeemable for products, gift cards, sweepstakes and more. You'll also receive exclusive diaper coupons, offers and updates. Buy diapers in bulk with Subscribe & Save to always keep Little Snugglers in your diaper bag.
- Huggies GentleAbsorb Liner protects baby's skin by pulling the mess away, while Snuggle Soft Pocketed back Waistband contains the mess and helps prevent diaper blowouts
- Hypoallergenic, soft and breathable outer cover lets baby's skin breathe to stay comfortable, clean and healthy
- Huggies Leak Lock System helps eliminate leaks for up to 12 hours of long lasting protection, plus wetness indicator changes color when it’s time for a diaper change
- Umbilical cord cutout protects baby's belly button while it heals (Preemie and Newborn sizes only)
- Fragrance free, latex free, paraben free, lotion free and free of elemental chlorine bleaching