- Nutiva’s all-natural steam refining process yields a pure, taste and odor free, nutrient-rich oil containing 63% medium-chain triglycerides and 50% lauric acid without the use of dangerous and harmful chemicals or hexane
- Has a higher smoke point at 400°F than virgin coconut oil (350°F) and is perfect for frying and sautéing with a neutral scent and flavor where a coconut flavor is not desired
- Ideal addition to vegetarian, vegan, kosher, whole food, ketogenic, paleo-friendly, and gluten-free diets
- Can also be used outside of cooking as natural skin moisturizer, eye make-up remover, and deep conditioning hair treatment—combine with Nutiva Coconut Sugar for a great exfoliating body scrub
- Nutiva stringently adheres to USDA guidelines and partners with certified organic farmers to source the world’s finest non-GMO, sustainably grown, and responsibly harvested ingredients that is good for you and for the planet
Nutiva Organic, Steam Refined Coconut Oil from Non-GMO, Sustainably Farmed Coconuts is rich in lauric acid and MCTs, making it a nourishing and versatile food for cooking, baking, and beauty. Unlike other oils on the market, Nutiva’s coconut oil is extracted and processed using steam instead of hexane or other dangerous chemicals. At Nutiva, we start with organic, non-GMO Southeast Asian coconuts, sustainably harvested, dried, chopped, and steam processed to naturally extract the purest, aroma and flavor-free coconut oil on the market today. The neutral profile makes it great for use in all of your recipes where a coconut flavor is not desired. Nutiva Organic Steam Refined Coconut Oil is ideal as a high heat cooking oil for sautéing and stir frying and is a wholesome addition to vegetarian, vegan, raw, whole food, paleo-friendly, ketogenic, and gluten-free diets. The purity and nutrient density of the coconut oil makes it good for you both inside and out. Use the luscious, soothing oil as a natural skin moisturizer, eye make-up remover, deep conditioning hair treatment, or combine it with Nutiva Organic Coconut Sugar and your favorite essential oil for an exfoliating, refreshing body scrub. Refined coconut oil will have a different color when it's compared to virgin coconut oil. Nutiva's Organic Refined Coconut Oil is made with an organic steam process, some color may remain in the final product. No chemicals or solvents are used in this organic approved process. Refined coconut oil can naturally have a yellowish color to it. Nutiva was founded in 1999 with a single purpose in mind - to Revolutionize the Way the World Eats. We produce organic, nutrient-dense foods that are good for you and good for the planet. Social and environmental responsibility is a core part of Nutiva’s culture and business. From sourcing organic products, to obtaining fair trade certification, to greening our facilities and operations, to funding natural food initiatives in our local community, we are constantly seeking ways to better protect our environment and ensure a better quality of life for employees, customers, and the communities we serve.