- THE ORIGINAL KOJIC ACID SOAP: Kojie San's formulation blends effective ingredients with nourishing coconut oil and a fresh orange fragrance will have you feeling your best.
- EVEN SKIN TONE: Powerful, natural ingredients reduce the appearance of age spots, hyperpigmentation, melasma, freckles, red marks, scars, and other signs of sun damage.
- HIGHEST QUALITY: Combining soothing coconut oil, natural kojic acid, and refreshing tea tree oil, Original Kojie San Soaps help your skin look its best.
- GUARANTEED AUTHENTIC: Scan Hiddentag with Hiddentag App to confirm product authenticity. All Authentic Kojie San products feature Hiddentag on box, please check your products carefully.
- Kojie San Soap comes in 3 different sizes: 65g, 100g, and 135g. This listing is for 2 bars of the 65g size.
This Skin Brightening Soap by Original Kojie San is the foundation of any good skin brightening regimen. These brightening soaps are proven to effectively treat hyperpigmentation, dark spots, acne scars, and melasma. With regular use, you will start seeing results in a matter of weeks.
-Each bar is 65g - 2 Bars are included
-Approved Kojie San Seller - Products are guaranteed authentic
-Suitable for use on both face and body
-A daily soap that combines coconut oil with natural kojic acid and refreshing tea tree oil. The combination of these ingredients will help your skin look its best while providing great moisture
-Moisturizing coconut oil primes skin for maximum absorption of kojic acid
-Highly effective at reducing the appearance of age spots, freckles, and other signs of sun damage
-Indulgent and refreshing orange citrus scent, with a luxurious and rich later that leaves skin feeling fresh and clean
Key Active Ingredients
Kojic Acid: A naturally occurring ingredient that is derived from several types of fungi or a byproduct from fermenting sake, soy sauce, rice wine or miso. Kojic Acid has a long history of consumption as well as use in Japanese culture, and is considered one of the primary secrets, as well as the cornerstone of Japanese skincare tradition.
Coconut Oil: An antioxidant expelled from the fruit of the coconut, coconut oil has moisturizing properties, as well as a natural emollient. Excellent at removing waxy or inky eyeliner and mascara. Coconut oil is widely used as a natural moisturizer and works synergistically with Kojic Acid to gently brighten skin and tea tree oil to leave your skin feeling fresh.
Tea Tree Oil: Antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties help combat oily, itchy, and dry skin. The anti-inflammatory effect of tea tree oil can help to soothe and relieve painful and irritated skin. It may also help to reduce redness and swelling.