- 2 ply bathroom tissue designed for softness and strength
- Made with 100 percent recycled paper, no added dyes, inks, or fragrances
- Compatible with low flow toilets in RVS and campers
- Septic safe; Rainforest alliance certified paper
- Shipment includes 2 packs of 24 roll packs, 240 sheets per roll
- Caring today for the next seven generations
Aside from a clean bum, buying toilet paper may not seem like a choice that can make a great impact. But together our choices add up, and we can make a difference by using 100% recycled paper bath tissue. If every household in the U.S. Replaced one 48-pack of 240-sheet virgin fiber bathroom tissue with this product, we could help save over 4, 900, 00 trees. Pretty remarkable, right? But just because you care about the environment, doesn’t mean the products you use have to work any less. Seventh Generation 100% Recycled Paper Bath Tissue is an extra strong and soft 2-ply toilet paper whitened without chlorine bleach. It’s gentle on the environment, septic-safe and RV-friendly, too.
For more than 25 years, Seventh Generation has been thoughtfully formulating safe and effective plant-based products that work. Really well. Seventh Generation Free & Clear 100% recycled toilet paper and paper towels are made with no added dyes, inks, or fragrances. Our Free & Clear paper is Forest Stewardship Council certified as FSC Recycled (FSC C115279). We’ll always need toilet paper, and we’ll always need trees – we’re here to help with both.
Minimum 50% post-consumer recycled paper
FSC is not responsible for the environmental savings calculations.