Package Quantity:10 | Color:Assorted - Reusable Cleaning Cloths
The Best Swedish Dishcloth for Your Kitchen at Wholesale Bulk Prices (8 x 7”). We’re confident that once you try Swedish Dish Clothes you won’t go back to traditional reusable towels! They are more versatile, effective, eco-friendly and cost less than the competition! 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
What are Swedish dishcloths - Swedish Dishcloths are considered the “premium standard” in Scandinavia. Unlike standard North American 100% cotton kitchen towels, Swedish dishcloths are a versatile and premium towel that can be used in a variety of applications ranging from your kitchen to your car and even outdoors. The combination of all natural cellulose and premium cotton result in the most absorbent and durable cleaning towel on the market. That’s the main reason they’ve become known as a better alternative to terry cloths, cotton kitchen towels and microfiber towels.
How to use a Swedish dishcloth - It’s super simple! When dry, Swedish dishcloths are somewhat “hard,” making them perfect for stuck-on messes. For those tough messes we recommend using a dry cloth at first to break them down. As you wet your cloth they’ll become super soft and perfect for cleaning the remaining grime. While cleaning you can constantly wringe out the towel just like a terry cloth or shamwow.
They’re so absorbent some people call them Swedish sponge cloths!
How to wash a Swedish dishcloth - You can wash your dishcloths in either a standard washing machine or the top rack of a dishwasher! In fact, you can re-wash your dish cloths over 250 times!
Compare us to the competition:
Swedish Dishcloths take the best features of a sponge, dish towel, and chamois then combine them into one. Compare the price, reusability, effectiveness, and how eco-friendly they are to competitors like bamboo towels. Money back guarantee!
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Sustainable Cellulose / Natural Renewable Cotton
- ✔ SUPER EFFECTIVE CLEANING - 10 Pack Assorted Colors (2 Teal, 2 Purple, 2 Orange, 2 Red, 2 Blue) - (8 x 7”) Our Swedish dishcloths combine the benefits of a traditional hand tea-towel with the super absorbency of a cellulose sponge (our cloths absorb over 20x their weight!). Soft to the touch when wet, gritty enough for scrubbing when dry make our Swedish sponge cloth the best towel for your kitchen. Perfect for cleaning and scrubbing dishes, cups, mugs, tumblers, and cleaning countertops.
- ✔ WHOLESALE PRICING- With Swedish Dishcloth Wholesale you don’t need to overpay for European dishwashing cloths. Our towels are sold in packs to lower the cost to you. Value + Premium Quality is what sets us apart. Sold in bulk packs of 10, each set should last you an entire year for all your cleaning needs and make the perfect paper towel replacement.
- ✔ ECO-FRIENDLY - Our eco-friendly Swedish Dish Clothes are dishwasher and washing machine safe for repeated use and less waste. Made from biodegradable cellulose and all natural cotton materials (80% Cellulose / 20% Cotton) Our Reusable Swedish dishcloths are not only more absorbent than a traditional cotton dishcloth but they last far longer. Soft to the touch, durable, and washing machine safe make Swedish washcloths the best towel for your kitchen.
- ✔ CUTE STYLE & GREAT GIFT - Most companies offer specific designs that may not work with your kitchen or home aesthetic. Our mid-century modern turquoise design adds a beautiful accent color to all types of kitchens and highlights your style on first sight. The cute, minimalist designs make a great eco-friendly, vegan gift idea or sponge alternative!
- ✔ MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - Our number one priority at Swedish Wholesale is customer satisfaction! If you aren’t happy with your dishclothes we offer a no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee.