Tork Universal TM1619 Bath Tissue Roll, 2-Ply, 4" Width x 3.75" Length, White, Green Seal Certified (Case of 96 Rolls, 500 Per Roll, 48,000 Sheets)
Tork Universal 2-Ply Bath Tissue is an absorbent economical toilet paper that delivers value and performance while embossed to enhance bulk and softness. Provides special tightly wound rolls and easy start tail seals to prevent waste and aid in source reduction. Each roll is elegantly wrapped to ensure sanitary protection while delivering quality, value, and performance. Tork toilet paper has rapid breakup, ideal for all plumbing systems. All Tork bath tissue products are safe for septic systems and are 100% biodegradable. Tissue is made from 100% recycled fiber, with a minimum of 25% post-consumer fibers, providing environmental benefits and is a positive image builder. 2 ply. Number of sheets: 500. Sheet length: 3.75-inches. Core inside diameter: 1.65-inches. Roll measures 4.35-inches diameter by 156.25-feet length by 4-inches width. White color, perforated. ECOLOGO Certified, Green Seal Certified, and EPA Compliant. Can also be used with the Tork 59TR Bath Tissue Dispenser.
- Features tightly wound rolls and easy start tail seals to prevent waste and aid in source reduction
- Each roll is elegantly wrapped, ensuring sanitary protection while delivering quality, value, and performance
- Tork toilet paper is engineered for rapid breakup, ideal for all plumbing and septic systems and 100% biodegradable
- Tissue made from 100 percent recycled fiber, minimum 25 percent post-consumer fibers, chlorine-free processing - environmental benefits and a positive image builder
- Eco Logo Certified, Green Seal Certified, and EPA Compliant for reduced environmental impact that you and your customers can appreciate