- Simply two ingredients: Our fragrance-free baby wipes contain 99.9% water with just a drop of fruit extract
- Ideal for sensitive skin: Waterwipes baby wipes are gentle enough for premature, infant, and newborn skin
- Simple & clean: Vegan society accredited baby wipes are hypoallergenic and contain no parabens or sulphates to irritate sensitive skin
- Trusted: Waterwipes is awarded the national Eczema association of america seal of acceptance
- Perfect for: Diaper changing, during weaning and teething, for cleaning baby's hands and face, and even adult sensitive skin care
A baby’s skin is much more delicate than your own. So it should be cleaned with only the gentlest and purest elements possible. WaterWipes are the only wipes made with just water, specially purified and softened, and a tiny drop of grapefruit seed extract. WaterWipes have been carefully designed to be gentle on babies’ sensitive skin. They are the only wipes that contain 99.9% water and a drop of grapefruit seed extract – a natural skin conditioner. Because they are hypoallergenic, WaterWipes don’t irritate the skin and are safe for use on sensitive skin. The National Eczema Association has awarded the Seal of Acceptance to WaterWipes. The story behind WaterWipes When our first daughter was born, she suffered with sensitive skin and developed bad diaper rash. I wanted to find out why, so I took a look at the ingredients in the baby wipes we were using. I was shocked to learn just how many chemicals were in them – and questioned should we be putting them on her delicate skin I thought there had to be a better way so I set about creating a purer and safe alternative. Many years later and after a lot of hard work, testing, and scientific research, the perfect baby wipes, WaterWipes were born. Pure, gentle and safe for the most delicate skin yet as convenient as a regular baby wipe. Every day, in every corner of the world, new moms and dads are discovering the benefits of our gentle and safe wipes for their baby’s skin, I hope you like them too. Ingredients are Water (Aqua) 99.9%, Citrus Grandis (grapefruit) seed extract and contains traces of Benzalkonium Chloride.